Monday, July 14, 2008

I am not alone

I bet that title made you think that I was going to talk about something spiritual. I know we are never alone. But that is not what I was going to talk about. As I was sitting here at the computer I saw in the corner of my eye a little mouse. Was Speedy Gonzales a mouse? Cause that thing may be tiny but it was almost breaking the sound barrier. Now Lacy is barking in the garage. I wonder if our friend paid her a visit. Makes you wonder. I think my project for tomorrow will be to set up some traps.

3 comments:

C Whetten said...

Mice Huh! How fun, do you remember when they were building the road out behind the back yard. We got our share of them trying to get out of the construction. It took awhile, but we finally got rid of them all.

Brittany said...

Ya, remember when that one giant black one scared the bujeebers out of me on the toilet and mom had to come pull up my pants when I was like 8 years old because I was crying so hard? That was the scariest thing I had ever seen. I still freak everytime I think of it.

Stacy said...

Finally, I can stalk you. How long did you think it would take to find you? I hate mice.