Monday, August 18, 2008

I got Tagged

I am: Trying to read more
I know: I talk to much
I want: Flat abbs
I have: The Hottest husband
I wish: I liked running
I hate: Stretch marks and scars
I miss: Sunday school
I fear: Something happening to my son
I feel: Happy
I hear: The AC
I smell: Nothing ( that is nothing new)
I crave: Top Roman (untill I eat it then think, Why was I craving this?)
I search: For that which is lost
I wonder: Who would play me in a movie about my life
I regret: nothing
I love: My boys
I care: About what others think of me
I always: Lock the doors
I am not: Perfect
I believe: My mistakes will only make me stronger
I dance: Like a maniac
I sing: All the time (I hope Matt doesn't mind)
I don’t always: Make the bed
I fight: Hardly and when I do it is Matts falt but I end up saying I am sorry
I write: Never, cause I do not like my handwritting
I lose: My mind
I win: ?
I never: Go to bed early
I listen: But I do not retain
I am scared: At night when I lay in bed
I need: To work out more
I am happy about: Life
I tag: Katie Corley

No comments: