Friday, August 22, 2008

You don't think I can do it

As some of you may know I am trying to make Tristans room cute. I have a shelf that I painted and two frames that needed to have wall hangers put on the back so I can put them on the wall. As I sat on the floor to nail the microscopic nails in, Matt asks "Do you want me to do it?" Feeling inferior and defensive I say "You don't think I can do it?" His reply was safe " I just know it is hard." I told him I would do it and if I needed help I would ask him for it. There were 8 nails that needed to be nailed. After 20 min. and still being on the first nail I decided it was time to swallow my pride and ask him to nail them for me. Moral of the story, if my husband askes me if I want him to do it, I will let him and sit back and relax.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Good job.

C Whetten said...

When they ask...you should always let them. They may quit asking.

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Candice you really need some pictures on your blog, so we can see that sweet little baby. It was so much fun having you at the arobics class last night. Thanks for coming! Love ya tons!

Brianna said...

I am learning that same principle. I can't wait to see more pictures:)

Susan said...

Candice, It's Susan Duve, I found your link on Kristens blog. I want to add you to my blog too. Mine is kentandsusan.blogspot.com. Come and visit and leave me a comment. P.S- I heard you and Amy and Lisa got together I wish I could have been there, maybe next time. Good luck with the turkey trot one of these days I'll do but not this year!!!

julia said...

you've got a sweet guy....tracked you down from deanna's blog.