Thursday, October 23, 2008

WOW

I know that it has been a looong time since I wrote last. But guess what, nothing has happened. Sure a lot of little things have been going on. Tristan got his first tooth. His second one is cutting now, poor little guy. I listened to the entire twilight saga on CD. I would never have finished it otherwise. After that I finished reading, yes reading the 4Th book of a saga by Anita Stansfield. I has inspired me. I have always had a big imagination and have had a lot of stories in my head. I am not a writer in the slightest and you may know that I can't spell very well. If you haven't noticed bad spelling that is because I keep a dictionary by the computer. All that aside I have decided to write a book. A short book but i assure you it will be filled with adventure and a little bit of romance. Cheesy romance that is. I am so excited. Stay tuned, I may finish it in a year or so. HA HA.

No comments: